Our Christmas Days tend to follow a standard pattern each year.
1. Stockings – in our bed.
we all had to make something home-made and i was really pleased that the minion wrisites I had made went down well!
2. Then it’s off to church, relatively early as we usually do the music and open up the church on Christmas Morning – great time, everyone was in good voice so the singing went well.
3. Back home and a starter of dips, veggie sticks and crisps and a glass of bucks fizz.
4. Time to open presents.
5. Time to prepare the dinner and play a game while it cooks.
6. Dinnertime – not a traditional turkey roast but toad-in-the-hole with cauliflower cheese and roast potatoes!
7. More games – Rebekah was delighted and some what surprised to win a game of Blokus and think we all won a various games of Articulate.
8. then some cheese and crackers and settling down to watch Doctor Who on the iplayer